Japanese Ramen Cooking Hamper Delivered & Online Class
Japanese Ramen Cooking Hamper Delivered & Online Class
Join our exclusive online ramen-making experience! This unique class and ingredient kit combo will give you all the skills you need to create mouth-watering, authentic Japanese ramen from the comfort of your own home. Our expert chef will teach you the fundamentals of Japanese cooking, from making fresh noodles to adding the perfect toppings and garnishes.
With most of the ingredients delivered right to your doorstep, all you need are a few easy-to-find grocery items to prepare your own delicious bowl of ramen. Plus, this experience is both social and educational, so you can share the fun with friends and family.
You'll leave with more than just a full stomach—you'll have the confidence to recreate restaurant-quality ramen at home! Our top-notch cooking tips and tricks, as well as take-away recipes, will ensure you can enjoy this tasty dish whenever you want. Don't miss out on this unforgettable culinary journey!
Please note, we may substitute some items for similar products if they are out of stock.
- Learn a set of fundamental Japanese cooking skills
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together for two people
- Cooking tips, tricks, and techniques
- Take-away recipes to recreate you experience afterwards
- Fresh made Ramen Noodles
- Chilli-Miso Topping with Ground Pork or Vegetables
- Chilli and Sesame Broth
- Sake Tasting
THE JAPANESE RAMEN INGREDIENTS KIT
- Ramen Flour Blend
- Rayu House-made Chilli Oil
- Goma Dare Sesame Sauce
- Special Shoyu Tare Soy-Based Marinade
- Sui Mi Yasai- Pickled Mustard Leaves
- Premium Chicken Stock
- Dried Shitake Mushrooms, Kelp Kombu, plus Ito-Togarashi- Chilli Threads
- A 200ml sake wine bottle tasting*VCGLR LIMITED LICENSE 36135497*
- QR code linked to the recipes and an online instructional video
- Delivery included within Australia
DELIVERY AND UNPACK THE KITS
- In the event of package delivery delays for ingredient kits, it is advised that you refer to the recipes sent and obtain ingredients so you are prepared for the class.
- Otao make every effort to have the package-ingredient kit to you 48 hours prior to the class start time and depend on the service of Australia Post. We are not liable for late or non-delivery.
- When unpacking your ingredient kit, please leave the item 2,3,4,5 in the fridge
WHAT DO I BRING?
- 1 egg
- 200g chicken mince
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 bok choy stems
- Salt, sugar and pepper to taste
- Sharp knife and cutting board
- Sturdy sauté pans with lid (for pan-frying) or a large pot with a steamer setup (for steaming)
- Small mixing bowls
- A spatula, tongs, and measuring spoons
- A digital scale, rolling pin or pasta roller
- Cling wrap
SPECIAL DIETARY NOTES
- Meat eater - the kit makes vegetarian ramen.
- Vegetarian - replace the chicken with mushrooms, tofu or more vegetables
- Gluten-free - the class is not suitable for gluten-free
- Dairy-free - the recipes has no dairy.
- Low sodium. Use less salt and soy
- Halal- No meat in the recipes
- No nuts. We don't include any nuts in this class
ON THE DAY
- This online Zoom class lasts for 1-2 hours - you will need a device with internet connection
- Meet our chef and follow along with a live cooking demonstration
- Debrief with a chance to enjoy your creations and chat.
- Learn how to cook or make noodles, sauces and garnishes
- In rare situations, we may have to restart the online class so don’t worry if we got cut out during the Zoom session.
HOW DO WE RUN THE CLASS?
- You will the recipes and you can review them at your own pace before and after the zoom class. We will send you Zoom link.
- We will answer your question pre- and post-class by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you made the recipes, you would have more questions for us. We hope this is one of your favourite dishes for some time!
- In this online cooking class, you are welcome to BYO your wine and beer. However, for safety, please focus on cooking, and you can drink with the meal later.
- We recommend for you to measure and put all the ingredients on a dish/tray to be ready to cook. This way, you can enjoy yourself while connecting to others. If you tell us about your dietary requirement, we can suggest some substitute ideas. We will do our best to help you to cook the dishes on the menu.
- Please note that the start times for this virtual experience are scheduled in Melbourne - Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST). Please be aware and adjust the start time to your time zone if you are not based in Australia
- Have a question as "I'm attending an online classs?" please check our FAQs
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGE FOR DATES
- No cancellation, but you can change the date.
- If you miss the Zoom class, let us know, as we can add you into the next class.
- If you buy the voucher from the 3rd party, you will be bounced by the terms.
- Have a question as "I need to cancel, change or ask for a refund?", please check our FAQs
- Otao kitchen license number for online class delivery VCGLR LIMITED LICENSE 36135497*
- For Liquor Licenses - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1988 it is an offence - to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $19,000). - For a person under the gage of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $800).
Ekenrick Dec 2022
I like zoom class. I saw inari sushi in sushi restaurants and I like it. Now I know how to do it, it is so easy. Saori's instructions and notes are very clear and easy to follow. My friends said the inari sushi that I made was so delicious and professional.
Janet Michael • May 2023
Great instruction, very clear. Amazing food and easy to follow guidance. Would definitely do again and recommend for others.