The Ultimate Home Pizza Experience
The Ultimate Home Pizza Experience
Cook up a storm at home and treat your family and friends to a sumptuous gourmet pizzas using this amazing pizza oven kit, packed with all the pizza tools and ingredient essentials plus a zoom class for pizza making
Do you love pizza at home, but don't know where to begin with your pizza making party? This pizza home class will take the mystery out of pizza dough, fillings, baking. Celebrate, meet and learn with friends, family, and colleagues for a massive pizza-making party at home with one of our expert chef at home using Zoom class?
Learning to make pizza in the backyard is a true Aussie homemade culinary adventure with beginning with making the perfect dough then learn how to shape your best bases, get inspiration for composing your gourmet pizza filling.
This class will start with our reminder for you to make Italian pizza dough from scratch and gather all the ingredient one day before your pizza class. You will start heating up the Roccbox. Our expert chef introduces you to making Napoli sauce for your pizza.
Get ready to throw some dough! Show off your best dough-tossing skills, as you compete against your mate in the ultimate #BiggerTosser #otaokitchen challenge.
Once you’ve topped your pizza with your favourite Italian ingredients, we’ll place it in our new Gozney oven - cooking the pizzas @500.degree for 90 seconds. Now you want to be in charge of the oven like a pizza chef - à la the authentic Neapolitan way!
- Learn to craft your own pizza dough from scratch - allow 24 hours to rest
- Taste a variety of delicious topping combinations
- Enjoy the pizza experience in a small and intimate group setting
- Learn tips and tricks for making pizzas and ovens
- Enjoy a fun cooking, eating and social experience
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on pizza making experience at your home
- Please get the gas bottle for your pizza oven as you unpack your brandnew oven for you to cook pizza at home
- Allow to have a large kitchen bench or outdoor table
- Demonstration and pizza dough making and learn how to toss your dough and cook your pizzas.
- Eat together at the end tasting and enjoy your creation
- QR code linked to the recipes
- Fine Italian 'OO' flour mixture for pizza
- Fine tomato sauce
- Chef special chilli oil and truffle oil
- ROCCBOX pizza oven will be delivered directly from the manufacturer or oven hire pick up (extra)
- Pizza peel, paddles, mini rolling pin and pizza cutter
- Chef and his or her time to put your package together
*In the event of package delivery delays for ingredient kits, it is advised that you refer to the recipes sent and obtain ingredients so you are prepared for the class. Otao make every effort to have the package-ingredient kit to you 48 hours prior to the class start time and depend on the service of Australia Post. We are not liable for late or non-delivery.
- Neapolitan Pizza Dough
- Salsa di Pomodoro (Tomato Sauce)
- Pizza Stagioni- Pizza with Seasonal Toppings
- Sharp knife and cutting board
- Small mixing bowls
- A digital scale
- Cling wrap
SPECIAL DIETARY NOTES
- Meat eater - the kit will make vegetarian pizza. You can add meats.
- Gluten-free - you can opt to have GF pizza base.
- Dairy-free - your can include dairy free cheese.
- Low sodium. Use less salt.
- Kosher. you will i
- Halal- Purchase your own halal meat.
HOW WE RUN THE CLASS?
- We will answer your question pre- and post-purchase by email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you made the recipes, you would have more questions for us. We hope this is one of your favourite dishes for some time!
- In this cooking class, you are welcome to BYO your wine and beer. However, for safety, please focus on cooking, and you can drink with the meal later.
- If you tell us about your dietary requirement, we can suggest some substitute ideas. We will do our best to help you to cook the dishes on the menu.
- Please note that the start times for this experience are scheduled for Melbourne
- Otao kitchen license number for online class delivery 90160770
- For Liquor Licenses - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1988 it is an offence - to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $19,000). - For a person under the gage of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $800).
Matt Petrou • Jul 2021
Excellent quick coarse. Definitely learnt the basics and lots of good tips for making your own dough. Good teacher and even better pizzas.
Thomas Wilson • Apr 2021
Teacher had great knowledge and a friendly touch. Value for money and a great experience overall
Gary Barrett • Feb 2021
Teacher was great the course was great it was all great and thank you I will come again
Todd Kiernan • Feb 2021
Good class and Dylan was good but we felt a little more introduction of the other attendees would have been good as it felt like we were a bit divided.
Jen Wu • Feb 2020
Great teacher - made it simple and fun. Thoroughly enjoyed it as a team building session.