Chinese Dumpling Hamper Delivered & Online Class
Chinese Dumpling Hamper Delivered & Online Class
Are you ready to unlock the secrets of Chinese dumpling making? Then join us for our online dumpling making class with the ingredient hamper kit and we'll show you how to create the perfect dumplings. We send everything you need, so you can get started right away.
Our Dumpling making hamper includes all the necessary ingredients and tools to make your dumplings.
In addition to the basics such as flour, water, and fillings, we also provide specialised ingredients that will give your dumplings an authentic taste. Plus, you receive step-by-step instruction from our expert chefs who know exactly what it takes to make perfect Chinese dumplings. Not only will you be able to enjoy freshly made Chinese dumplings in no time but also impress friends and family with your amazing dumpling making skills!
Gift hampers are the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion. Send a gift from the heart with our specially curated online hampers with Dumpling making ingredients. Our hampers are sure to become the center of this celebration with something for everyone to enjoy. Exclusively hand-picked ingredients by our Head Chefs, celebrate and honour a chapter of Chinese history with this authentic gift. You can send this hamper to those loved ones that are far away or bring it with you for family celebrations.
So don't wait any longer, purchase our foodie dumpling making hamper today and get ready for an unforgettable experience with Chinese dumpling making! Join us now and host a dumpling party at home in no time!
*Please note, we may substitute some items for similar products if they are out of stock.
- Learn how to craft restaurant-quality dumplings at home
- Learn to make the dough and filling from scratch
- Learn useful tips and tricks from an experienced chef instructor.
- A fun and social online atmosphere
- Adaptable for various dietary restrictions- just let us know!
- QR code linked to the recipes and an online instructional video
- Dumpling Flour Mix
- House-made Shoyu Tare- Soy Sauce Seasoning
- House-made Spring Onion Oil
- House-made Chilli Oil
- Mixed Dried Mushrooms, tofu dry skin and Vermicelli Noodles
- Water Chestnuts
- An Authentic Dumpling Rolling Pin
- A Bottle of Rochford Prosecco
- Delivery included within Australia
* In the unlikely event the delivery of the hamper is delayed, it is advised that you refer to the recipes sent and obtain ingredients so you are prepared for the class.
Otao Kitchen makes every effort to get the hamper to you, latest 48 hours prior to the class start time and it is highly dependant on Australia Post service. We can't be held liable for late or non-delivery.
- Sharp knife and cutting board
- Sturdy sauté pans with lid (for pan-frying) or a large pot with a steamer setup (for steaming)
- Small mixing bowls
- A spatula, tongs, and measuring spoons
- A digital scale
- Cling wrap
SPECIAL DIETARY NOTES
- Meat eater - the kit will make vegetarian dumplings. You can replace 1/2 quantity with meats such as chicken, pork or prawns.
- Gluten-free - you can opt to have GF soy. Replace wheat flour for supermarket 160g self-raising gluten-free flour for dough + 75ml hot water. Mix well. May need to adjust the water/flour ratio
- Dairy-free - the recipes doesn't include dairy.
- Low sodium. Use less soy sauce.
- Kosher. These are vegan dumplings
- Halal- Purchase your own halal meat.
- No nuts. We don't include any nuts in our meals.
ON THE DAY
- This online Zoom class lasts for 1-2 hours you will need a device with internet connection
- Meet our chef and follow along with a live cooking demonstration, from your kitchen
- Debrief with a chance to enjoy your creations and chat.
- Learn how to steam or pan-fry your dumplings
- In rare situations, we may have to restart the online class.
HOW WE RUN THE CLASS?
- Learning by doing! You can start cooking at your own pace before and after the actual online class because you can click on the QR code for the video and recipe.
- We recommend you to watch the pre-recorded the video below to understand the recipes before you start making and cooking.
- In this online cooking class, you are welcome to BYO your wine and beer. However, for safety, please focus on cooking, and you can drink with the meal later.
- If you tell us about your dietary requirement, we can suggest some substitute ideas. We will do our best to help you to cook the dishes on the menu.
- Please note that the start times for this virtual experience are scheduled in Melbourne - Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST). Please be aware and adjust the start time to your time zone if you are not based in Australia.
- Have a question as "I'm attending an online classs?" please check our FAQs
CANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDULES
- As soon as you sign up, we will send you information, so you can get access to the class resources. We will send you recipes, videos and Zoom details. No cancellation, but you can change the date.
- If you miss the Zoom class, let us know, as we will have the record for you.
- If you buy the voucher from the 3rd party, you will be bounced by the terms which we don't have the control over their business practices.
- Have a question as "I need to cancel, change or ask for a refund?", please check our FAQs
- Otao kitchen license number for online class delivery VCGLR LIMITED LICENSE 36135497*
- For Liquor Licenses - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1988 it is an offence - to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $19,000). - For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $800).
Matthew Sheers • Nov 2021
Thanks for a great class. I recommend this as a fun class for anyone to try.
Julie Pike • Oct 2021
I received this class as a gift from a dear friend for my "big" birthday during lockdown and it was the perfect present. The teacher Dylan was very clear, and went at a good pace. The class was for 2 hours but it felt like 30 minutes, as very engaging. I regularly make dumplings but have never made the wrappers and this is what I was most excited about and believe was the highlight of this class. The instructions were great, and Dylan made sure we were all keeping up and showed us clearly with his camera so we knew what ours were supposed to look like. I will never buy wonton wrappers again. I also enjoyed learning to make the different dumpling shapes, and to top it off the dumplings were delicious along with the sauce.
Kerryn Plummer • Oct 2021
Dylan was very clear in his instructions, waited for the class to keep up and gave lots of little tips along the way.
Patrick Farnan • Oct 2021
Great Experience virtually, had some tasty dumplings, was super quick so a bit slower would be awesome
Shauney James • Oct 2021
Such a great time! Thank you so much
Trudi Ross • Oct 2021
The class was fun, it was great to learn and doing something totally different, the host was lovely and very informative and his instructions and demonstrations were really clear. At times I felt some of it went a little fast but that is me being very new to it, as it all came together really easily at the end and we could continue on our own afterwards which I did with confidence. thank you, I am keen to do an in person cooking class again!
Kay-Jay Earl • Oct 2021
Great class and awesome teacher. Thank you !
Jo Morrison • Oct 2021
Fabulous now have total respect for dumpling makers!
Carla Williamson • Oct 2021
A fun class, great explanation of the process & interaction from Dylan, Thankyou.
David Shaw • Oct 2021
Great package and instructions, everything arrived promptly.
Luke Hyde • Oct 2021
Great fun, engaging, easy to follow and delicious. I would 100% recommend this to anyone
Howie Hill • Oct 2021
Lots of fun and very tasty! Thank you!
Tom Newbold • Oct 2021
Dylan was really friendly and easy to understand. Is was awesome, very enjoyable and the dumplings were so tasty I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to give it a go
Ineke Mast • Oct 2021
Had a great session with Dylan and learned so much! Thank you
Renee Mariette • Oct 2021
Brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyable
Hayley Tan • Sep 2021
Class was great but some feedback - it would be nice if we were informed that not all ingredients will be used before we were told to soak all the stuff so I'd be able to store these easily after if not used entirely. Apart from that, great class - lots of fun!
for special promotions, tasting events, recipes and more!