When you're planning any event, make sure to put Italian Catering at the top of your list. As one of Melbourne's premier catering service providers, we offer the best in Italian cuisine and hospitality that is ideal for any type of occasion.
From small family gatherings to grand celebrations, our team of experienced chefs and catering specialists will transport you to the perfect culinary landscape no matter what you have in mind. Corporate events are no exception when it comes to taking advantage of Italy's rich offerings. Our professional staff can offer corporate catering as well as special events within the Melbourne CBD area.
Nothing brings a celebration together like freshly prepared delectable dishes and exquisite food presentations! At Italian Catering we take great pride in using only the freshest ingredients sourced from local farms and dedicated suppliers. Each meal is sure to impress with unique recipes derived from the rich culinary traditions of Italy.
No matter what type of occasion, our long-standing commitment to providing outstanding quality dishes has made us a reliable source for clients hoping to bring a touch of Italy to their table! Contact us today and let us show you why we are one of Melbourne’s go-to venues when looking for high-quality Italian catering services for any event!
- Great variety with Italian catering for all occasion, taste and budget
- Simple platform for placing and managing your order
- Expert catering to meet your service
- Get it within a day
- Buffet Service
- Shared Platter
- Street food
- Plated dining
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Drop off Catering
- Boardroom Package
Price from Premium 119$pp 6-7 dishes | Deluxe $89 for 4-5 dishes. Min Spend $850
- Cheese Board - Crumbed & fried mozzarella, grilled halloumi, burrata, pickled wild figs, tomato relish & lavosh
- Salumi Board - W/ cold cuts and condiments
- Italian Meat Balls - In tomato sugo w/ shaved parmesan & toasted sourdough
- Fritters - Zucchini, carrot & lentil fritters, romesco, pomegranate molasses, dukkah & basil oil
- Olives - s erved with toasted sourdough bread
Mains & Sides - recommend 2-3 dishes
Today fish - Potato, green beans and special chef sauce
- Spagettti Marinara - Fresh seafood sauteed with garlic, chilli & finished with olive oil, parsley & grated bottarga
- Homemade gnocchi - Osso Bucco, roasted red onion, olives, tomato sugo, finished with mozzarella & pangrattato
- Italian pork and fennel sausages, house made chutney
- Grilled portobello mushrooms, cherry tomato, mozzarella (V)
- Cherry tomato, bocconcini, summer pasta salad, basil
- Roasted mediterranean vegetables Chargrilled greens and root veggies.
- Pizza Making Class
- Pasta and Ravioli Making Class
- Complimentary paper bowls, wooden fork, spoons & napkins
- Chef from $85/hour
- Wait staff $55/hour
- Free delivery cost from $39